- have a spare four hours per week on Monday or Tuesday mornings, term time,
- are over 14 year of age,
- enjoy meeting and working with new people,
- enjoy working with horses,
- enjoy sharing your smile and your skills with others,
- are reliable, punctual and willing to learn,
….. you can become an RDA Volunteer
In return you will be fully trained, gain new skills, improve your fitness and make new friends. The work is rewarding and interesting.
All our dedicated volunteers have access to NZQA Riding for the Disabled specific training units.
“RDA is the highlight of my week. I joined the group over ten years ago and have learned a great deal, about horses, about people, and about all sorts of other things. I cannot imagine my life without those smiling children, those lovely horses, those friendly folks, and the important work we do to provide this much needed therapy.” – Erika
For more information email us at email@example.com
or Phone 838 9433 or 838 9532